INVITATION & SIGN FONTS
OUR FONT OPTIONS
If you are not satisfied with the font style/color of your chosen design or not clear about what to do if you want some changes on the fonts, please follow our font option guide. This guide works both on acrylic cards and sign boards.
The color changes with the same printing method is free of charge.
1. Color Chart for Colorful UV raised printing
1) Click the Color Chart to zoom in.
2) Find the Color you want and then note the coordinate position or Color Name. For example, coordinate position R2 is Burgundy.
3) Write your color requests in the section of “ Requests about Color, Font, etc” when you place your order.
2. Colors for screen printing fonts
There are 5 colors available for screen printing: gold, rose gold, silver, white and black screen printing
Just write your color requests in the section of “ Requests about Color, Font, etc” when you place your order, for instance, "I'd like to change rose gold screen to silver screen printing".
Changing fonts is a free customization too.Fonts on any of our wedding invitations may change at your beck and call. You can either choose from our font library showed as below or send us your own fonts. You can use as many fonts as you'd like on your wedding invitations.
1. Click the font Chart to zoom in.
2. Find the font/fonts you want and then note the font code. For example, No.3.
3. Write your color requests in the section of “ Requests about Color, Font, etc”.